Kirby is a file-based CMS with a beautiful web interface and thousands of customers world-wide. Its flexible data structure and powerful template engine makes it easy to develop fast and high-standard websites in no time. From portfolios, to blogs, to full-blown company sites, Kirby has all you need. Being file-based comes with extra perks, such as version controllable content, super-easy deployments and blazing-fast performance.
- Category: Cms
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Views: 64638
- Ratings: 3.773 out of 5
- Votes: 22
- Reviews: 0 Reviews
- Space Required: 19.06 MB
- Release Date: July 7th, 2021
Any Content You Like
- Blog articles, galleries, simple pages or complex product sheets â with Kirby you are not limited to a fixed data structure.
The Kirby Panel
- Install the fast and powerful Kirby web interface to administrate your website right in your browser.
Kirby Prefers NoDB!
- Kirby is file-based â No database involved. This means first class performance, version controllable content, simple backups and many other awesome sideeffects.
- Kirby's highly flexible API is very easy to learn and will boost your productivity while you can focus on building high-quality websites for your clients.
- Use your favorite editor to write your content with plain Markdown or use Kirbytext, a powerful, extended version of the popular Markdown syntax.
Visit Official Website