Booked (formerly phpScheduleIt) is a simple but powerful reserve-anything scheduler. With flexible layouts, custom rules, a powerful administrative backend, and an unbelievably simple user experience, Booked can fit almost any need. From conference rooms to lab equipment to airplanes - it's Booked.
- Category: Calendars
- Version: 2.8.5
- Views: 161432
- Ratings: 3.863 out of 5
- Votes: 80
- Reviews: 3 Reviews
- Space Required: 20.88 MB
- Release Date: October 10th, 2020
- 100% free and open source.(GPL)
- OS independent. Only requires a web server running PHP and MySQL.
- Multiple languages and cultures.
- Simple to install in any enviornment with a web-based or manual installation process available.
- Easy to extend with many pluggable components.
- No limits when hosting on your server. Unlimited number of schedules, resources, users and reservations.
- Active support community.
- Easy to use administrative tools make it easy to quickly fine, manage and export data.
- Powerful reporting system.
- Reservation start and end reminders.
- Intutive click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book an available time slot.
- Organize users and limit access by groups.
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs.
- Limit and control resource usage with a flexible quota system.
- Optionally review and approve reservation requests.
- Integration with OutlookÂ®, GoogleÂ® Calendar or any other system that accepts .ical files.
- Authentication integration with LDAP, Active Directory, WordPress and more.
- Customizable attributes and fields.
- Tiered roles and permissions.
Visit Official Website