Geeklog is a PHP/MySQL based application for managing dynamic web content.
"Out of the box", it is a blog engine, or a CMS with support for comments, trackbacks, multiple syndication formats, spam protection, and all the other vital features of such a system.
The core Geeklog distribution can easily be extended by the many community developed plugins to radically alter its functionality. Available plugins include forums, image galleries, and many more.
- Category: Cms
- Version: 2.2.1sr1
- Views: 101374
- Ratings: 4.615 out of 5
- Votes: 195
- Reviews: 2 Reviews
- Space Required: 68.90 MB
- Release Date: April 16th, 2020
- Create, Schedule, Post and Edit articles in multiple topics
- Save story drafts until they are ready for publishing.
- Control over formatting used in articles (HTML whitelists)
- Control over acceptable content (filtering of offensive language)
- Embed images or other content in articles
- Multiple Authors can post
- Submissions from users
- Support for comments, trackbacks and pingbacks
- Export and import in all common syndication formats (RSS/RDF/Atom etc)
- Spam detection and rejection
- Robust calendar feature with support for personalized calendars.
- Support for OpenID and other remote authentication methods.
- Extendible via numerous Open Source plugins.
- And Much More!
Visit Official Website